Search This Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2012

"Ecotopia"

Ecotopia is one of the "Nine Nations. "  It lies close along the north Pacific shore of North America.

Form Ecotopia barges can make it all the way to Idaho. 

Ecotopia runs along the west coast of North America from just north of southern California north along the coast of Oregon, Washington, and Canada well up the Alaskan coast.

There are persons in Ecotopia willing to reduce the amount if money they earn in order to improve their quality of life. They question the directions we take. Even some southern Californians may call Ecotopians weird. They  are against things like putting an atomic plant for the generation of electricity near a liquid propane plant in an earth quake fault. How weird is that?

The people of Ecotopia note that our failure to stop wealthy business owners from employing large numbers of illegal aliens by enforcing our laws, takes our employment and weakens respect for our laws.

There is a high level of education and if civic organization in Ecotopia.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking
    and checking back frequently!

    Also visit my web site - http://torrentforce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey torrent guy, please tell us more about torrents!

    ReplyDelete